Monday, April 11, 2011

Mysteriously flying frogs

Okay so I have this magnetic book mark with a frog on it. I like it because a frog reminds me to: Fully Rely On God. Anyway, I use it in my Daily Bible even though logically I could just look up the date but I like the frog. SO last night after I finished reading the chapters of the day, I looked for the bookmark to put on the pages. Not laying next to me where I had seen it earlier. Strip the bed and remake to see if it got tangled up. Nope. Check living room, kitchen, kitchen table, computer desks, bathroom, front hall (you get the picture). No frog bookmark. Okay, I surrender. I will look in the morning. So I lay back on my pillow and glance at the ceiling. You guessed it, there stuck to the air conditioner register is my frog book mark. I love kids with imaginations.

No comments:

Post a Comment